Sunday, October 25, 2009

GOOD GRIEF.

Two teenagers. A boy and a girl. They're good friends. They love each other. I think. Today I found this add on ksl.com. Posted by my son.

FREE
SISTER - FREE TO A GOOD HOME
provo, UT 84606 - Oct 25, 2009
this sister has been with us for about 15 years, she is fun to have around but we just don't have the room any more, if you come pick her up you can have her. She's pretty good at cleaning stuff and sometimes brings hot friends home with her

(It's been up for two hours and has had 1200 hits)

SIGH.

3 comments:

  1. That's Hilarious!!!! Gotta love Paul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. marianne,
    that is awesome! Can I sell my children on KSL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne...I just read this post of yours. HILARIOUS!!! It makes me think back on our dessert discussions after play practice. *sigh* those were the days! :)

    ReplyDelete